Nature is always full of surprises...

Hello everyone 大家好...

The forest is undoubtedly a place where there are hidden treasures, endless beauty and of course full of surprises... I went to check the traps at disturbed site 4 on one very hot and sunny noon and...


Tell me do you see anything in this picture? Well except for the dried fern and twigs la...


Now... tell me what you see...


I didn't realize its existence until it was about 30cm away from my face. And I stood there for I think a whole 20 minutes under the sun photographing it and enjoying its beauty. Mesmerizing!! Its just so prettyyyyy...


心迷就会苦,心悟就自在。。。
A confused mind suffers agony; an enlightened mind feels at ease...

1 comments:

. said...
October 31, 2008 at 10:02 AM

wagler's pit viper kah? or just a tree snake?

Back to Home Back to Top Vivacious Miladies. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.