My love...

Hello everyone 大家好...


27th October 2008

Happy 27th Birthday to My Love, Hasrin!

生日快乐!



The first time I saw you was in the Dojang during Taekwondo training. You were then the Captain of the Club and the list of girls going after you wasn't exactly short... *hehehe* Our seeds of love blossomed when you told me how you felt on that beautiful evening at the beach during sunset... And I thank God for that moment when you entered my life for never in my life have I met such a special guy like you...


who teaches me lessons in life...
who holds me tight when I'm feeling down...
who thinks about me day and night...
who cooks for me when I'm hungry...
who pampers me with gifts...
who accompanies me to the field...
who helps me catch insects...
who can tolerate my temper...
who can accept my faults...

and most importantly...

who loves me unconditionally...

心是热血的,对我是真心的。。。





And whenever I'm not by your side...

Just remember,

The stars you see represent me saying 'I Love You'
星星代替我说爱你。。。
The breeze you feel represent me saying 'I Miss You'
微风吹起是想念。。。
The warmth of the sun you feel on your skin
照耀在身上的阳光温暖。。。
is when I open my arms, holding you near, hugging you...
是因为我张开手在擁抱着你。。。




有力量去爱人或被爱的人,都是幸福的人。。。
True blessings flow from our ability to love and be loved by others...

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Vivacious Miladies. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.