Welcome :D

Hey guys, my name is Hanie & welcome to Vivacious Miladies blogspot :D

I just finished with exams and currently I’m having a long break away from Uni for about 2 months or so before next semester starts in August. I have no plans to go anywhere during this holiday but I prolly will look for a part-time job with Qilah since both of us are desperately in a need of some $$$$. Qilah I’m waiting for you to give me a call ahl!!! Jgn ko lupa dang.


Gila $$$ :p

Today, I woke up late as usual, around 1-ish in the afternoon. Since i have nothing else better to do at home beside giving my mom a favour doing "some" house chores, I spent most of the day watching DVDs that Cath had lent them to me earlier last 2 weeks. Seriously, I have a lot of movies & series to catch up!!! I was so busy last few months with my academics studies. Plus I didn’t even have time socializing with my other friends from old schools, etc beside my course mates. This whole uni life has been keeping me so…. :( *sigh* you do get my point right? But on the brighter side, I have another one year left to go before I can graduate :D


I had Mc Flurry with oreo and double cheese burger for dinner just now, yeah I know it’s not healthy, but what the hell, I haven’t been eating McD foods in awhile. Last time I ate was prosperity burger during Chinese New Year and it felt like it was freaking ages ago! HAHAHA


enjoying my burger :D


encountered with spiderwoman nda menjadi LOL

And oh I almost forgot to mention that, Chun is back in hometown for few days before he flies off to KL tomorrow. I believed he has some gym-work related stuffs to handle. For your information, Fitness Zone is organizing a charity event, which is a fund raising campaign made especially for the victims who had suffered from massive earthquake in Si Chuan, China not long time ago. If any of you interested in helping these people in the form of donation, please go & check out their website.


Speaking of Chun, I was hoping to meet him again for the second time but sadly no luck this time :( But surprisingly Erra bumped into him yesterday unintentionally when she was out accompanying her mom buying some things in Under Ten shop. Silly girl, all she did was just smile at him when he was getting out from his car. She could have at least take pictures with him or say hi or something! :@ I’m so jealous gila! Oh well, I’ll have my chances of meeting him next time lah. After all, he lives here, not as if he's staying in Taiwan forever :D

ta hen shuai ma? :D

Well that’s it for now everyone,
I’m running out of words to type.

Cheers!

Wan an~ :)


ZzzZZzz~~~

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Vivacious Miladies. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.