Happy 22nd Birthday Jon!!


Jonathan Wong Shii, saeng il chukha hamnida!!!

For those who don’t understand Korean, it means a very happy birthday to dearest Jonathan!


I remember during our first field ecology trip in Bukit Patoi, we all sang Happy Birthday song to dear Jon in the speedboat while waiting to arrive in Temburong.

2006 - In the speedboat on the way to Temburong. From left to right: Jon, Khairud & Nadz


I know Jon for almost 3 years already since we both take Biology as well as Maths courses in UBD, despite our different programmes. I didn’t know his existence until our field trip to Temburong!!! Hee And since that day I’m glad that we all had gotten along easily & we even worked in the same team during the entire field workloads in Bukit Patoi :D


Oh well, Jon, I wish you all the best for the years to come & I do hope you enjoy celebrating your 22nd smashing birthday this year!! Don’t drink too much ya! :D

Happy Birthday Jon~

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Vivacious Miladies. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.