Post-exams

Hey everyone~

Hanie's laptop is probably in the shop for repairs.

Cath's probably busy finishing all the movies and TV shows.

I've been quite busy jalan2 and reading novels at home. Hehe Anyways, gonna upload some pictures I took for my outing with my SWOK girls last Wednesday and a gathering with my old friends from the Abyadhs.. Better than nothing, right? Hehe

Oh, foods pictures ahead!

3rd December 2008
Misato




Unagi..


Baby octopus...


Salmon Tanuki Maki~


Mini California Special


Okonomiyaki


Bento~


Gyoza


Something chicken.. Torikatsu?


This is heaven!! Grilled salmon with cheese~



At the Dunes Cafe

Apple Crumble~


Delicious onion rings~


My Mocha~


SWOK-ers



7th December 2008
Pantai Seri Kenangan

Best BBQ chickens ever~


Some kids playing in the water


Random shot..












Our very own mermaid~


Group jump shot!





And this is revenge..



More pictures arah my Facebook.

Hehe I'm excited for the Walk-A-Hunt thing this Sunday! Kami akhir register ah.. Kemarin baru decide kan ikut.. Hahaha Well, I'm sure it'll be fun nanti.. :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Vivacious Miladies. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.