September Babies Part 2...

Hello everyone 大家好...

Sorry for missing in action again for so long 我又不见了, 对不起. Still remember my last post on September Babies Part 1? I know, I know, it was ages ago~ * hahaha* This post will be the sequel of it and the last of the sequel. Tantu la~ It's October already ma~ *hahaha* Ok, here goes...


19th September 2008

Happy 20th Birthday to my brother, Dixon Liew!

生日快乐!


No matter how much you annoy me or how much we argue, you're still my little brother and nothing can ever change that~ Happy Birthday Pighead 猪头!






22nd September 2008

Happy Birthday to Mila Haziman!

生日快乐!


Mila is a wonderful Taekwondo senior (currently a black belt holder) of mine whom had taught me a lot of kicking and sparring skills. His sense of humor is every reason why training is so fun and enjoyable. Happy Birthday Mila! Waacha!


This picture was taken way back in 2006 when I was a whole lot slimmer than I am now *hahaha* Huge difference eh? Talk about improvement in life~ *hahaha*






25th September 2008

Happy 22nd Birthday to ME, Catherine Liew!
*aiyo, I sound so pathetic la~*

生日快乐!

This year, my birthday was celebrated by a bunch of wonderful friends. They had actually planned this surprise birthday for me for a long time. No words can describe how happy I was that night 我真的好开心, Thank You all of you 谢谢你们~ you know who you are.

On 23rd September after Entomology Practical, Meha and Hanie suggested going for sungkai at Misato. So off we went~ Metis was already there when we arrived, followed by the rest, Mirul, Saiful, Ikhwan, Jeffery, Bon, Zyana, Syidah...

Then apa lagi~ we dig into the buffet big time! Lapar kaliah~ *hahaha* Puasa ma~





I can literally hear the sushi screaming: 'HELP! 救命啊!The wicked man is gonna gobble me up! HELP!' *hehehe*


Jeffery on the other hand, was gentle with the sushi~


Then out came my birthday cake 生日蛋糕 leaving a very speechless and blushed me sitting there listening to the birthday song~ Mixed emotion of happiness, touched, giddyness was overwhelming... *emosi bah, hahaha*


My birthday cake, hand-picked by the lovely couple, Bonnie and Clyde *eh salah*, Bon and Zyana~ I don't exactly remember the name of the cake, something chocolate obviously *hahaha* And it was YUMMY!!


Me and my cake~ :D
Birthday Wish: 'I'm giving my wish to all my friends who are here with me now... Wishing all your wishes to come true...'


Me again with my cake~ Thank you so much you guys~


Group photo~ (Hanie is the photographer)


Group photo~ (Now Mirul is the photographer) *hehehe*


Me with the lovely couple~ bila kamu kahwin? *hehehe*


Me and Saiful~


Me and Ikhwan~


Me and Metis~


Me and Hanie~


Me and Meha~


Me and Syidah~


Me and the girls~


Me and the guys~


We actually had so much fun entertaining ourselves. This is what we did:

1. Who has the biggest eyes?
Winner: Mirul~ basar mata nya yo~


2. Who has the smallest eyes?
Winner: Ikhwan~ cute kan ia~ *hehehe*


3. Who is the most girly?
Winner: I think you know the answer to that~ *hahaha*


Metis became the walrus... he has to do this in every sushi restaurant in town!


Ok tell me what you think of this picture? Any resemblance? *teehehe*


Saiful stacked 4 cups on top of one another~ told you we know how to entertain ourselves *hehehe* and guess what? The cup-tower actually felt and we screamed so loud! *hahaha* Kids never try this, you'll only get spanked! Only young adults like us are allowed to~ *hehehehe*


After so much chatting and so much fun~ we reluctantly parted... It was actually because we were the only ones left in the restaurant and the waiter and waitress keep glancing at us~ *hahaha* Ok ok, we get the point~

Thank You for a wonderful night~ Thank You 谢谢~



On the actual day of my birthday, 25th September, my love *eseh wa~* brought me out for sushi! My birthday this year is labeled as sushi birthday~ *hahaha* We went to Excapade Kiulap and had a very nice, enjoyable, quiet sushi sungkai...


Thank you Sayang~ *mwuahz*


From your Sayang~ *mwuahz*


Toot toot toot~~ Sushi train passing by~ Yummy!


*drools*


One of my personal favorite~ Mini Salmon Mayo! Yum~





30th September 2008

Happy 23rd Birthday to Nurul Jannah @ Jenz!

生日快乐!

Happy Birthday to the most gorgeous looking lady in the whole world whom I've known since my high school years~ She is everything a friend can be... lovely, pretty, charming, sexy, intelligent, nice, sweet, cute... and the number of guys hitting on her is longer than Santa's Xmas list! *hehehe* When are you coming back to Brunei? Missing you to bits!! XOXO






以亲切的爱心去关怀别人,这分爱心更是造福的种子。。。
When we care for others with deep sincerity, our heart of love is the noble seed that brings great blessings…

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Vivacious Miladies. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.