Ikung-less Frog

Hello all~

This will be a short post.. (I think..)

Last Saturday, 18th October, we went to Andulau for the BI 4224 practical. It was interesting because I've never been there.. And we even get to visit the small museum there. I uploaded most of the pictures in Facebook so just click here to see 'em all.

I like this pic.. :)

Kinda edited this pic pasal ada orang in the background.. So yeah..


Then, on Monday, 20th October, we had ELISA practical for Immunology. It was fun grinding all those leafy vegetables to get the sap. More pictures will be uploaded to Facebook. So, I will give the link later lah. Here's the link!

Cath menutuk sayur ah.. Haha


Some of us also went to Nadz's for dinner later that evening.. She cooked spaghetti for us~ Cath & I ikut in Ikhwan's car and we were a bit bising nyanyi lagu Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat. That was the only song I can play in his car pasal his other cds are very rock-ish.. I played with his Nikon jua.. Took a few pictures with the Nikon.. Sakainess~

Ani using my G9 by Nemo

The following photos were taken using Nemo's Nikon

Me: Mana ikung nya?
Nemo: Frog ada ikung kan?
Me: LOL

Eseh~

Apa ku gambar ani ah?

Kekurangan objects dalam kereta ah.. Hehe


And oh, had the Biochem test tadi..

:hilo:

Sigh.. Bah, back to my research for the project.

Eksen!

Hahahah

:wave:

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Vivacious Miladies. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.