Wing It

Last night we went to the BNS meeting: a talk by Mark Hessels, 4 Light-Years on Borneo.

He was the greatest! I was so captivated and inspired by him & his photographs. I didn't know he's a wildlife photog.. Batah ku nda update with BNS bahhh~ Hehehe Yatah he's leaving soon and that was his last BNS talk. Gilerrr.. Lawa his pictures!! We booked for his book btw.. "Winging the Bornean Skies". Can't wait for it.. Dr. Edwards didn't exactly tell us when the books will arrive. *sigh*

This I curi from BNS email attachment. Mark Hessels' work ni.. :)

Aku masih iski pasal Mark Hessels ah.. Handal ehhh~ And the way ia cerita with pictures.. Hilarious~ We had fun lah di malam.. Even though ngantuk kekanyangan after sungkai. :) Stayed til around 10 p.m. I think.. Cerita2 lagi and stuffs.. Pictures? Took some after the talk..

Mark Hessels, the great wildlife photog~


Syidah capturing the monkey moment


This is the first time Andery didn't try to avoid my camera! :p


Ooohhh! I love this pic!! Liat Azman ah!! LOL


Awww.. the wacky chinese boy without his cap~


Us~ Cath's blurry eh..


Ani nda nampak my eyes.. Lalalala


Cath's blurry again.. with Dr. Charles btw


This is what monkeys usually do before they turn 22.. Hahaha
HAPPY BIRTHDAY METIS!



And tadi, on our way home, I spotted a car accident in Tg. Bunut (I think) and quickly grabbed my camera. But as I was trying to take more pictures, a boy in his Ugama uniform went out of the car with his head bleeding. Cath & I were shocked. We stopped to help them lah pasal Cath ada bawa her first aid kit. When we went to see the boy, he was nowhere to be found. Instead, the mother was busy tidying up her daughter. The girl was unconscious, blood all over her body. Well, sikit2 lah.. Arah her mouth, face, neck, hands.. We helped a bit bagi tissues and water. (Cath's the saviour of the day~)

Then when the mother went out of the car, she asked us to look after the girl while she went to look for her boy. Masa atu jua, she asked me, "Anak c-Yus kah?". I said yes. My mom's name is Yus btw. She's Auntie Didie. Long story lah, but I've known her since damit dulu2. Batah inda jumpa, but she remembers me.. *sniff* Kesian wah when you look at her trying to talk to the girl.. Sedih.. The police was lambat. The ambulance was late brabis.. Crazy I tell you.. It was hot lagi.. Kesian the girl..

Traffic was so panjang.. But as soon as the girl was safely inside the ambulance, we headed for the car. There was also a girl who stopped by to help. But she was alone, and did nothing much but watched saja. Macam ijap jua ya pasal the car accident ah.. She stood close to me tadi.. Hehe Anyways, all the best for the Auntie Didi's family. Amin~

p/s oops.. forgot to watermark the pictures.. later lah.. :p

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Vivacious Miladies. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.