Just some updates..

I had tahlil & makan-makan at my grand's place on sunday last week on the occasion for Bulan Ramadhan fasting with few of our closed related families. Here's are some of the pics taken during that day:



My cousin's son, he's very bit chubby & cute too ;D



Me & my panat cousin Niela, cute amoi kan? =p



More of my cousins, L-R: Niela, Fiona & Rita



Hatim & Emilia



L-R: Awang, Niela & my brother Abu


Then this morning around 10am, i went off accompanying my dad to the hospital for his weekly check-ups apointment along with my mom & sis.



My dad & sis


We waited for nearly an hour plus & our butt already 'sangal' & cramped just for waiting the oncology doctor to come back from his lunch. They should have set my dad's appointment at 12pm next time.


Aiyo, see how pissed off my sis was as if ia mau makan that doctor already...

After we're done in the hospital, i went straight to UBD at 2pm for entomology practical class till 5-ish. Nothing new, just learning more on insect orders...


Sepol a.k.a Mc Messy =p~~



Then i had my sungkai with Qilah & his daling at Hong Kong Halal dimsum in Yayasan..


i order my usual kolo mee with wantan, but it wasnt as good as the ones in Lee Loi Fatt :(



L-R: Qilah & Hanie



Uncle & his huge shopping bag !!!



After sungkai, we did some karaoke singing in the game arcades but i didnt sing much becos i cudnt hit a note ;D



Then played some arcade dance & qilah was hell alot of better dancer than me :~(


Enjoying their chocolate pecan cookies amos ;)~~~



What do you guys think about this pic? LOL



I find this pic is really cute, hehe.. sweet innit? ~ :D

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Vivacious Miladies. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.