Belated greetings...

Hello everyone 大家好…

I truly apologize for not updating anything for the past few days. So so Sorry… Been so busy for the past few days… or was I just lazy…? *cough* So to make up for it, I’m doing an early bird post today *hehehe…* Am I off the hook? *bambi eyes*


03/07/2008

Happy Birthday Qilah! 生日快乐

Sorry Erra and Hanie... I cropped you gurls outta the pic... And it's for Qilah! Hehe...


Sorry I didn’t greet you on your Birthday… I remembered b
ut… My hand phone is acting real stupid these days… A sign of getting a new one…? *hehehe…* *with Bambi eyes...'Daddy...'* Anyways a Happy belated Birthday to you! Good Luck for your observations. Mish you!! *hugs*


The whole team from the expedition met up in the Bio Lab to unpack the stuffs as well as to transfer all the pictures from the recent expedition. Total = 21 GB!! That’s a lot of pics! And I was laughing my butt off while going through the pics and videos… *hahaha…*



04/07/2008

Happy Silk Anniversary (4 years) to beloved Sze Sze jie jie and Rahim ko ko!


An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow ~ Author Unknown



Woke up at 5.45am yesterday and guess where am I
going? I’m going to the field! We went to Bang Nalud, Tutong to check out three transect lines for small mammals project students, me being one of them. You must think that I must be sick of all the walking in the forest and getting all sweaty after the expedition. I myself think I’m crazy too. But guess what? I’m back in the field again in less than a week’s time and with the same people from the expedition!

In fact, the team from the expedition had met up three times already after coming back from the expedition! I seriously think that we are all so used to each other’s accompany during the expedition and had acquired an addiction to it. *hahaha…* We should be sick of seeing each other faces already by now but on the contrary, we miss each other’s company more than anything! Well at least that’s how I feel…

Went for Taekwondo training at Menglait Sports Complex last night after making a short stop home for a shower from fieldwork in Tutong earlier on. I miss training so much and had sparring sessions. Now I not only have mosquitoes and sandfly bites on my arms and legs but also blue-black marks from knocking bones! *hahaha...* Came home at about 10pm and I was so tired... Pengsan lah~ but it was a fun and productive day!

And tonight the team from the expedition will be meeting up again for Salwa’s farewell party at the residence of Dr. Joseph Charles. Salwa will be leaving Brunei very soon to Australia to continue her Masters. We will be missing you so much, especially when we go to the field!! Thank you for all your guidance and advices regarding small mammals work, I really appreciate it… *hugs*



Salwa and Syidah 'meng-e-teh' at Hasbullah, Tutong before fieldwork



P.S: I’m still working on the posts regarding the expedition k. Sorry. By the way miladies, I cut my bangs... And Laurence was like 'Macam Mongolian... Hahaha...' Does it look really cali?


Mongolian??



And I'm hitting the gym now... Bye peeps... Take care *mwuahz*




人性之美,莫过於诚;人性之贵,莫过於信。。。
(The beauty of humanity lies in honesty, the value of humanity lies in faith...)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Vivacious Miladies. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.