Happy Birthday Daddy!!

Hello everyone 大家好...


My Dad just turned 51 recently on 27th May. This year it sort of coincide with the Dragon Boat Festival 端午節 (28th May) where we eat dumplings wrapped in lotus leaves. As traditions veer towards modernization, people usually celebrate this festival just by having family dinner. My family and I went back to our hometown and I took the chance to celebrate my Dad's birthday :D with this very sinful Chocolate Royale Cheesecake from Mum's Bakery~ Yummy~ :P


!生日快乐!



Here's me and my Dad :D



Me, my Dad and my naughty little cousin sister



who seems to love the cake more than anyone else



and look what chocolate can do to a girl~ even a little girl~ :P such joy!



so boys~ us ladies are never to please :D


Goodnight peeps 晚安...


爸爸,我爱您。。。
I love you Daddy...

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Vivacious Miladies. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.