BMC :D

Okay, i guess its my turn to update now =D

The last few months, I've been busy being a batwoman for my final year project & finishing up my thesis so i can handed it on time.
Then it was exam weeks & it wasnt easy, let just hope i pass all my papers :s amin.

And yesterday, i just had my presentation. the first presenter lagi tu eh! i gave a crappy one, because i was so nervous to present infront the audience & at the same time i was very eager to get over with it.
But hey, i'm glad the misery is already OVER now! =D hehe
Finally, i'm free for movies & tv series marathons :)

Anyhoos, I love to eat buttermilk chicken & so do my other half's ;)
I've been wanting to learn how to cook it since last year, but now barutah ada chance kan belajar masak.. hehe.
So i decided to give it a try & wa~la~!!!!



It was a success.
it tasted just like the buttermilk chicken that u order in t.k or any other restaurants =D



I let my bf to be the 1st person to try my homemade buttermilk chicken.
He loves it and...



He even offered himself to wash the dishes after eating =p



Sweet isn't he?
=D

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Vivacious Miladies. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.