Indecent Behaviour

Holiday's coming!!

Hahahah :P Awu, exams coming about a week lagi.. Anyways, just wanna tell you girls yang rajin ke library to study atu.. Ni.. Ada notice..


Siap ada model lagi ni for my iklan.. Hahaha

To those yang inda tau, there was a 'flashing' incident in the library last week. According to a reliable resource, the victims were two girls.. And they were so freaked out that they cried.. The flasher was reported to be a dark, dark, big man.. Freaky..

Yatah ah, just be cautious saja time revision week ani..

Moving on.. I talked with the girls about selecting some random things or pictures for the 'favourite of the week' thing.. Gonna make it a weekly thing.. If Cath and Hanie rajin that is.. I'll try to do it weekly though.. So that the blog won't be so silent for a long, long time.. Hehehe

So, my fave picture of the week is this pic of my penguin keychain. Kata c-Nemo, macam terrorist saja.. Hanie cakap macam chef!! Hahahaha Yep, this was the result of being jobless during class.. Ada canon of pens lagi tu!!


Bahhh.. I'll stop now before I bore you to death.. Hahaha

:wave:

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Vivacious Miladies. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.