Optical Phenomenon

It's been a long time since one of us blogged here. Very busy bahhh~ jelir

Plus, it's nearly Raya, and everyone's busy with the preparations. Cath's however busy with the trappings. Good luck lai.. love

I just wanna share these pictures my sister took on 25th September. I didn't know what exactly happened but she asked for my camera. I was so kusut finishing the BI 4224 presentation that I didn't really care about anything else.

That is until I saw the pictures..





A great sight isn't it? It's apparently called a sun halo. See here and here for details.

Some superstitious beliefs said that the halo's an indication of the loss of some great people.. Well, that's what my sister told me. Hehe Who knows.. rindu

Happy holidays to UBD students! Hehe


:wave:

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Vivacious Miladies. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.