Ecstatic

Hello all~

Sorry for the long pause.. Been busy with a lot of things. :)

Uni started officially on 4th August 2008.

Our final year in UBD..

Cath & Syidah are already busy doing their final year project.

Me & Hanie were supposed to be doing Dr. Edwards' projects, tapi unfortunately he's not offering any this year. And ia akhir gitau kami!! Kepisan~ :p

So, in the end, Hanie decided to do Dr. Lane's project on bats and I will be doing Prof. Gad's project. I haven't really thought about which topic I want to do. I like the one about pharmaceuticals... But I don't know.. Still unsure... *lost*

Anyway, enough about that..


I wanna tell you something..


Ehem..


I got my G9 yesterday~


*ecstatic* :D


I love it~


Hehehe

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Vivacious Miladies. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.