Karma

What goes around comes around..

Evil doings are repaid by evil; and good things happen to those who do good.

And yet, the people here still do evil or bad things to other people. By bad, I mean really-really-really BAD.. Things that threaten the lives of other people..

Why? Because of pure hatred and jealousy.. I guess some people can't stand seeing others to be happy.. And these crazy jealous people will do anything in their power to make the lives of others to be miserable.. Some are desperate enough to hire someone to continue making people suffer..

It sickens me when I hear stories about such things happening to my family and friends.. Karma wah! People normally don't think of the consequences of doing such terrible things. You know very well that there will be consequences if you have wronged someone or something..

Tapi, everything happens for a reason.. So, if you're in the suffering end, you have to be patient and never lose your faith. But if you're in the evil doing end, stop before it gets worse and go seek for help from Him. Wallahua'lam..

Sigh..

I know you probably don't understand what I'm talking about..

Entah apa yang ku merepek ani.. Aku pun inda tau..

*clearing things off my mind*

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Vivacious Miladies. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.