Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu Teteh-Chan! hohoho

Happy 15th birthday to my sweet lil' annoying sister, Qurratul Ain Aqilah!!


Since we all are in low cash right now (biasa alum lagi terima gaji & my allowance is not out yet...), so we decided to have a small, simple celebration for her in the hospital with my dad.



One of my sister-in-laws, Mega, posing for her new hair style that i just curled last night! And she was very kindly to lend her Amah to cook mee hoon goreng & nasi goreng kampong. Very sedap one!!!



Three of my very 'Lating' nieces (L to R: Naqibah, Basyirah, & Batrisyah) and yes they even insisted me to get their hair done too just like their mommy!




So I bought my lil sister a Royal Chocolate Cheese Cake from MakCik bakery shop.



See how packed the room was filled with my siblings, nieces & only one nephew!




The b'day girl was so hyper after she ate a big slice of the cake & she was so high that she finally took off her tudung! See how boyish she looks like! hahaha


I gave her a 2 GB pendrive for her present that she's been whining to have it since last month..



Once again, Happy Sweet 15 sis. Hope you do well in your upcoming PMB exam & please try to cut down yourself from watching those japanese animated series bah for the mean time!
I love you sis ;)



Do guys see any resemblance? :D

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Vivacious Miladies. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.