Do you guys miss me?

Hey guys, sorry for being MIA (Missing In Action) without posting / blogging anything for while!!! Some of you people must be wondering where have I been this past 2 months right? I know you all mish me…. =D No? Yes? Admit it lah!!!! I know u guys miss me!!! haha

Well, to be frank there’s been lot of ups & downs going on with my life lately… I’m pretty darn sure its like one of those many scenes from family dramas / soap operas that you all watch on television & make you cry all the way the entire drama / movie… yeah its a very sad, sad, sad one.. sigh.. I can’t tell you guys everything about it but briefly, one of them is that, my dad is currently being hospitalized for a month plus already & he won’t be able to come out anytime soon yet... So I’ve been busy taking care of my family, doing all the house chores, taking turns looking after my dad, etc..


Dont worry guys, i'll be doing just fine here :D

Next semester is coming soon, to be exact it starts on 4th August, meaning that there's only 16 days left to relax away from uni~~

I am so not enjoying my long break this year, what about you guys?

Anyway, I’ll just post up the pictures & summarizes what I had been doing for the this 2 months in my next post okay peeps? I'm too tired to blog any further right now..

Goodnight all & sleepwell~




0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Vivacious Miladies. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.